welcome to minnesota alliance on problem gambling
We are Minnesota’s advocate and central resource for all Minnesotans seeking information on problem gambling.
National Suicide Helpline
The Trevor Project for LGBTQI Teens and Young Adults
Crisis Text Line
Text MN to 741741
Korean and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese) Helpline
Gambler’s Anonymous MN
GamAnon MN (For families)
MINNESOTA APPROVED PROVIDERS
M Health Fairview Compulsive Gambling Program
2450 Riverside Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55454
Problem Gambling Intervention, LLC
Minneapolis VA Medical Center, 1 Veterans Drive, Minneapolis, MN 55417
Mille Lacs County
140 2nd Ave NE, Milaca, MN 56353
Alcohol and Gambling Assessments
1397 Geneva Ave N #102A, Oakdale, MN 55128
1919 University Ave W, Suite 6, St Paul, MN 55104
Saint Louis County
105 6th Ave S, Princeton, MN 55371
8530 Eagle Point Blvd, #100, Lake Elmo, MN 55042
Yellow Medicine County
Project Turnabout/ Vanguard Center for Compulsive Gambling
660 18th St, Granite Falls, MN 56241
(320) 564-4911 or 1-800-862-1453
Two voluntary, self-exclusion tools for online gambling sites.
Given that many gamblers may be moving online, especially during COVID-19 times, MNAPG is offering individual subscriptions for an online self-exclusion tool called Gamban. This tool enables the gambler to block tens of thousands of online gambling sites on all devices. MNAPG has purchased one-year subscriptions that can block up to 15 devices in one household.
If you are interested, please email email@example.com and a link will be provided to set up the account.
BetBlocker helps you, or those you care about, ensure that they can manage their access to gambling in a safe and appropriate manner. Whether that means restricting altogether, or limiting during periods of vulnerability, BetBlocker can help. Visit https://www.betblocker.org to download this free app.
Interested in receiving MNAPG literature?
View, download or order here.
SELF HELP PUBLICATIONS
View, download or order a hard copy below (These are meant to be supplemental guides, not a replacement for therapy)
- Your First Step to Change, 2nd Edition. A self-help toolkit of resources to help start the journey toward recovery from problem gambling behavior. Created by Division on Addiction at Cambridge Health Alliance.
- Personal Financial Strategies for the Loved Ones of Problem Gamblers. ©2000 National Endowment for Financial Education. All rights reserved.
- Warning Signs of Problem Gambling (available in English, Chinese, Hmong and Vietnamese)
- What Families Can Do When a Loved One has a Gambling Problem
- Be Part of the Solution
- What is Problem Gambling?
- Gambling When in Recovery
- Gaming Disorder
- Why Screen for Gambling Disorder?
- Gamban—Block Access to Your Devices
- Lower Risk Gambling Guidelines
Interested in receiving copies of our literature?
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.